MODULE 1. Creative Entrepreneurship
The main aim of Module 1. Creative Entrepreneurship is to build up a potential Practical Training Course In Creative Entrepreneurship for artistic and artisan women for their self-studies or by operators within the adult education field seeking to enhance and deepen the knowledge and competencies in the usage of modern classical and digital marketing tools, trading on the most popular internet platforms of artistic nature, artwork pricing, including but not limited to negotiations and buyer psychology, etc.
The development of this activity has been undertaken by Icelandic Skref fyrir Skref, Italian ETN School, and Greek ANKA partners. The rest of the partners contributed to the development of the content with their valuable comments as well as translation into the national languages.
The objective of this Practical Training Course is to provide the target group, artistic and artisan women, with the knowledge and skills required for their success, including financial, pursuing their creative practices in a rapidly changing digitalized world. Trainers can present this Module as a whole or use its parts that are most relevant to their audiences.
THE AIMS OF MODULE 1
- Development of the Module’s structure and its Training Programme in English
- Development of the referential training materials for adult trainers/self-studying women, including theoretical parts, useful tips, videos with role models, and practical tasks for individual or group activities
- Development of the Assessment of the Competence sheet in the form of a brief questionnaire
- Revisiting the Practical Training Course structure after receiving feedback after the pilot training
- Translation of Module 1 content into all national languages by partnership and uploading them on the project website as downloadable PDFs.
CORE TOPICS ADDRESSED
- E-commerce platforms for artists
- Classical and digital marketing
- Pricing and cost structure
- Buyer’s psychology
- Legal contracts and copyrights
METHODOLOGY OF LEARNING
Module 1 uses so-called learning by doing training methods. The main aim of the course is to provide female adult students with a set of practical tools, including in-class exercises, discussions on real cases, interactive and individual activities, homework, and site visits, within a shared theoretical framework and with a set of expected learning outcomes.
The main goals of the Practical Training Course In Creative Entrepreneurship are as follows:
- Encourage the understanding and practicing of e-commerce, marketing, pricing, copyrighting, and other vital elements of the creative entrepreneurship field
- Boost the exchange of entrepreneurial ideas and collaborations schemes
- Build up participants’ self-confidence in creative entrepreneurship, encouraging the field-specific skills
- Facilitate access to all public services relevant to creative entrepreneurship
- Complement present curricula used in adult training with new approaches in creative entrepreneurship and e-commerce
The module consists of 48 contact hours and homework to do individually. Contact hours of the module may evenly be distributed during a period of 12 weeks, e. g. 4 contact hours one day per week, with the rest of the week, left for homework tasks and consultations in the group and individually with the lecturer/mentor.
For example, participants of the piloting workshops engaged in a variety of blended learning sessions and activities amounting to maximum of 12 weekly face-to-face or online meetings per partnering country.
A suggested weekly training scheme
- Lecture (theoretical part): 90 min
- Interactive sessions/site visits for practical training: 120 min
- Questions and Answers on specific cases/sharing: 30 min
- Homework: on a weekly basis
- Individual consultation and assessment: up to 90 min
WISE evaluation helps to
- Assess and demonstrate the effectiveness in achieving the participant’s learning
- Empower and motivate participants along their learning
- Assess the effectiveness of teaching and its strategies, methods, and techniques.
The evaluation tool is composed by:
- Acquisition of knowledge
- Ongoing evaluation through face-to-face discussion about the previous training session at the beginning of the next training session
- Post-training assessment of the competence
- Trainees’ satisfaction (feedback using an online evaluation form/qualitative interviews).
At the end of the Practical Training Course In Creative Entrepreneurship participant is able to:
- Understand and individually use basic tools and platforms of e-commerce, thus enhancing personal opportunities to live on private creative practices
- Identify opportunities for better economic performance
- Understand the legal and administrative side of artistic practices
All company, product, and service names used in this website and its downloadables are for identification, information, and education purposes only. All trademarks, logos, and brand names are the property of their respective owners. Use of these names, trademarks, and brands do not imply endorsement.
Visi šioje svetainėje ir atsisiunčiamojoje medžiagoje naudojami įmonių, produktų ir paslaugų pavadinimai skirti tik identifikavimo, informavimo ir švietimo tikslais. Visi prekių ženklai, logotipai ir prekių ženklų pavadinimai yra atitinkamų savininkų nuosavybė. Šių pavadinimų, prekių ženklų ir prekės ženklų naudojimas nereiškia autorių pritarimo.
Alle navne på virksomheder, produkter og tjenester, der anvendes på dette websted og de downloadbare filer, er udelukkende til identifikation, information og uddannelse. Alle varemærker, logoer og mærkenavne tilhører deres respektive ejere. Brugen af disse navne, varemærker og mærker indebærer ikke godkendelse.
Tutti i nomi di società, prodotti e servizi utilizzati in questo sito web e nei materiali scaricabili sono solo a scopo identificativo, informativo e didattico. Tutti i marchi di fabbrica, i loghi e i nomi dei marchi sono di proprietà dei rispettivi titolari. L’uso di questi nomi, marchi e marchi non implica l’approvazione.
Όλες οι ονομασίες εταιρειών, προϊόντων και υπηρεσιών που χρησιμοποιούνται σε αυτόν τον ιστότοπο και τα αρχεία λήψης είναι μόνο για σκοπούς αναγνώρισης, πληροφόρησης και εκπαίδευσης. Όλα τα εμπορικά σήματα, τα λογότυπα και οι επωνυμίες είναι ιδιοκτησία των αντίστοιχων κατόχων τους. Η χρήση αυτών των ονομάτων, εμπορικών σημάτων και εμπορικών σημάτων δεν υπονοεί έγκριση.
Öll fyrirtækis-, vöru- og þjónustunöfn sem notuð eru á þessari vefsíðu og niðurhalanlegu efni hennar eru eingöngu til auðkenningar, upplýsinga og fræðslu. Öll vörumerki, lógó og vörumerki eru eign viðkomandi eigenda. Notkun þessara heita, vörumerkja og vörumerkja felur ekki í sér stuðning.
- Wise women